Cooking Vacations - Almonds & Chocolate chips Cookies
Kosher for Passover
100 gr. butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup Matzot flour
80 gr. chocolate copped or chocolate chips
2 cups slivered almonds
- Heat the oven to 1500C (3000F).
- Mix with a mixer the butter with the sugar to a bright cream.
- Add to the butter mixture the egg and the flour and keep mixing.
- Mix gently into the mixture the almonds and the chocolate chips.
- Piled a mound of dough (an amount of a teaspoon) on a baking pan covered with a baking sheet. Leave space in between – the cookies will expand while baking.
- Bake about 15 min until the color is light brown.
Cool well and enjoy!