Cooking vacations - Borekitas - Pastry filled with cheese
Ingredients for the dough or use french puff dough
2 cups self-rising white Flour
1/3 cup canola oil
250 gr. white soft cheese
1 tsp. Salt
Ingredients for the filling
1mashed potato (small)
150 gr. feta cheese
250 gr. white soft cheese or cream cheese
1 roasted eggplant chopped - optional
Ingredients for the topping:
Sesame seeds / nigella seeds
1. Mix the ingredients of the dough and leave to rest for an hour.
2. Prepare the filling by mixing all ingredients together.
3. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
4. Roll the dough to a thin shit.
5. Mark circles with a cup.
6. Put about 1 spoon of filling in the center of each circle and fold to half – the shape of a borekita.
7. Brush the top of the dough with the egg and spread the sesame seeds.
8. Place in a baking pan and bake in 1800c (3500F), until golden.
9. Let to cool and serve.