Ricota, Strawberries and Chocolate Muffin Israeli Recipe
250 gr. ricotta cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cream / milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
lemon zest optional
1/2 cup strawberries diced/ blueberries
2 Tbs. semolina wheat
2 Tbs. self-rising flour
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 1700c or 3750F.
- Mix together cheese, sugar, cream, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Mix separately the semolina, flour and chocolate chips. (This will prevent the chocolate chips from sinking in the bottom.)
- Add the strawberries and the flour mix to the cheese batter and mix.
- Pour the mixture into muffins pan and bake about 30 min until brown and dry.
Find more delicious recipes in our 'Cook in Israel' cookbook
and also for kindle