Cooking Vacations - Eggplant Baladi
2 medium size eggplants baladi
1/2 cup pure techina
1 bunch finely chopped parsely
2-3 cloves chopped garlic
juice from 1 lemon or more to taste
Olive oil, sea salt
Silan or pomegranate concentrate
1. Burn eggplants over flame till soft and charred.
2. Cut off burnt part and open on plate.
3. Dribble tachina, lemon juice and a bit of olive oil over eggplant.
4. Sprinkle chopped garlic and chopped parsley and a bit of sea salt over everything.
5. Garnish with pomegranate concentrate or silan and/or pine nuts.