Cooking in Israel - MarbleCake
You will learn to bake this cake among other recipes in your
cooking class in Tel Aviv
13/4 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
100 gr. chocolate bitter
1 cup milk / orange juice
3 cups all purpose flour
10 gr. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
100 gr. chocolate
1 Tbs. cocoa powder or instant coffee
3 Tbs. milk
10 gr. vanilla sugar
- Beat eggs with sugar and oil.
- Add the milk and flour gradually to the eggs and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into 3 large cake pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk and the cocoa powder in the microwave.
- Mix the other 1/3 of the batter with the chocolate, pour on top and stir in curves.
- Bake 45-50 minutes 1800C. (3500F)
- Check with a wood stick that the cake is dry.
Find more delicious recipes in our 'Cook in Israel' cookbook
and also for kindle