Cooking Vacations - Cauliflower in Tahini & Silan
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup tahini
2-3 Tbs. silan
Pine Nuts roasted
- Dismantle the cauliflower into small flowers and place in a baking dish.
- Heat oven to the most heat (250oc/ 510oF).
- Mix the flowers of the cauliflower with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salt.
- Roast until the cauliflower caramelized about 20 min.
- Arrange the cauliflower in a plate.
- Dribble lemon juice and tahini.
Garnish with silan, chopped parsley, pomegranate seeds & roasted pine nuts.